Friday, June 6, 2008
School is Out!!!
We celebrated our first day of summer vacation by going to the zoo. We have been trying to get to the zoo since a few weeks ago when Grandma Rhonda was visiting, but Samantha was sick. I was anxious to go because it was going to be so hot and Lincoln was working, but it ended up being the perfect day. There were hardly any people there and the wind kept us cool along with a few brief sprinkles. The girls had so much fun. Our highlights were petting the sting rays and the birds. We skipped seeing the birds last time we were at the zoo. Boy we had no idea what we were missing. There were so many birds and the girls loved petting them. They landed on their arms and head. I think we were in the bird exhibit for almost 40 minutes! Who would of thought this would be the highlight of our day.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ah, do I have the cutest nieces in the world or what?!
Post a Comment