This past weekend Lincoln and I celebrated our 12th Anniversary! I cannot believe it has been 12 years! It seems like just yesterday we were living in Provo and going to BYU. Each year keeps getting better and the older I get the luckier I realize I am. Lincoln is such a good husband and father. I was telling him the other night how lucky I was to be married to such a good man - I don't think I had any idea what a catch I was getting. Just some of the things I love about Lincoln - he's my best friend, he loves our kids and loves to play with them, he gives great advice, he has a strong testimony, he has a great sense of humor, he's dependable, honest, a good cook, he's a great provider and hard worker, he's always willing to help around the house, he can fix anything (just ask our kids), and much, much more. I could go on and on, but you get the point.
Here is a picture of when it all began - June 28, 1996.

We celebrated the evening by getting away for a movie and dinner at The Melting Pot. This was our first time to eat at The Melting Pot and oh my what desserts they have! We will definitely be making a return trip if not for dinner, then definitely dessert.
We also bought a treadmill the morning of our anniversary. I have been wanting one forever and have been looking at new ones and used ones constantly. I found a great deal on a top of the line treadmill on Craigslist and asked Lincoln a few days before our Anniversary what he thought about going to see it. He said great because he was planning on taking me to buy one for our Anniversary. So now we have a treadmill and we love it!
5 comments:
Thats sounds like fun...it is my very favorite rest. to go to. Also it's a great place to go for a girls nite out with just all the chocolate! Our favorite is the turtle one.
Congrats on the 12 years...it seams like yesterday we were at your wedding.
oh my gosh that wedding picture is adorable! you guys look so young! not that you don't anymore, but you know what i mean:) happy anniversary sheri and lincoln!
Twelve years! Unbelievable how time flies. You do look beautiful in your wedding picture, but I think you look just as good now. It looks like your 4th was fun too.
Your wedding picture is soooo pretty. Happy Anniversary!
Congratulations. We think very highly of both Lincoln and Sheri.
Post a Comment